Data management for inkjet printers and print and apply systems networks administration.
What does UBS LabMan offer?
- Labeling process automation and centralization.
- Monitoring of all UBS equipment on the line, showing the status of each one.
- Obtain information on data to be printed in real time.
- Instant communication with equipment on the production line.
- Flexibility in relating format variables with data source fields.
- Saves a record of all actions taken allowing consultation at any time.
- Cost saving.
- Connection to external peripherals (barcode scanners, weighing scales, etc.).
- Support for mobile devices, tablets, smartphones, etc.
Equipment management and control software features
A web interface accessible from any computer on the local area network. It is capable of connecting to the customer’s data source (ERP, Web Service, OPC, etc.). Once the necessary data has been obtained, it is transferred to the UBS equipment that is registered in the app.
- Modular, scalable and adaptable to any type of production line.
- Real time data management. Printed information can be registered immediately in the client’s ERP/WMS.
- Multi-user: different users can be assigned access to specific printers to help control processes.
- Preview the label before sending.
- Monitors the labeling process and the status of the equipment.
- ERP / WMS integration.
- Connection with multiple data sources.
- Increases production efficiency and line effectiveness.
How does UBS LabMan adapt to 4.0 industry?
1. 100% reduction of number interventions and human error.
2. Unique task selection.
3. Boosts efficiency of labeling process.
4. Coding precision.
5. Reduce the effort of adding new formats.
6. Communication with smart devices across your network (integration).
7. Constant production line monitoring.
UBS LabMan and the end of line
- Adaptable to all types of pallet:
· Variable height pallets
· Double and triple height pallets (stackable)
· Unfinished pallets
- Generation of pallet license plates (SSCC) 18 digits.
- Reprint: Ability to reprint the pallet label.
- Automatic: The production line communicates with UBS LabMan to indicate the product to be printed. There is no human intervention.
- Semi-Automatic: The operator indicates which product will be printed on each line. The production line communicates with UBS LabMan to indicate when the pallet is in labeling position.
- Manual: The operator chooses the product and sends the label to the selected printer.