The CE Declaration of Conformity is the written statement and the a single declaration drawn up by the manufacturer to demonstrate the fulfilment of the EU requirements relating to our products bearing the CE marking he has manufactured.
Thanks to the implementation of a Quality Management System in accordance with the standard UNE-EN ISO 9001, United Barcode Systems demonstrates its ability to consistently provide products or services that meet the requirements of the client and the applicable regulations.
Certification: UBS ISO
After evaluating more than 50 representative indicators of solvency, profitability, growth, internationalization, human resource management, CSR, customer satisfaction, quality, innovation, commercial risk management and digitization, we have obtained the CIEGE seal of business excellence by the financial newspaper elEconomista.
Certification: CIEGE – Business Excellence
The Ministry of Economy and Competitiveness has awarded the INNOVATIVE SME seal to United Barcode Systems, recognizing the company as one that carries out activities in the field of research, technological development and innovation. The famous I+D+i.
ECOTIC is the organization that helps us with the correct management of our waste electrical and electronic equipment (WEEE), responding to the legal requirements that we must comply with as producers and distributors of electrical and electronic equipment.
At United Barcode Systems we have become a Role model in the manufacturing of Labeling, Coding and Marking machinery. Our mission is to create, develop and apply efficient, flexible and stable solutions while remaining committed to the needs of our environment and our clients.
From United Barcode Systems we are committed to guaranteeing the satisfaction of our clients through our products and technology as well as improving the efficiency of their production processes and reducing their costs. With an innovative administration combined with the training and development of employees and compliance with legal as well as client requirements, we strive to achieve a continuous improvement and sustainability of our products and processes.
The main objective of our Quality Policy is to focus management based on a Continuous Improvement System. Based on the above, we willingly strive to constantly improve and comply with the requirements and expectations of our clients as well as with the legal and regulatory requirements that are applicable to our business.
For this reason and as a commitment to quality, United Barcode Systems substantiates its duty through the following basic principles:
- Comply with Current Legal Regulations; the EC marking symbolizes the conformity of our products with the essential safety and health requirements. We are also certified under standard UNE-EN ISO 9001, which demonstrates our ability to coherently provide products that satisfy the client’s requirements.
- Sell quality machinery and technology, working with innovative techniques and offering the maximum guarantee to our clients.
- Promote the continuous improvement of the processes and products, through research and innovation to design the best solution.
- Seek the full satisfaction of the client through a personalized service and products that meet their needs and specifications.
- Protect the use, treatment and confidentiality of the information that is made available to us by our client.
- The quality of our technologies depends on our workforce. This is why our personnel are qualified, trained and motivated to continuously meet our goals.
- To be a good place to work and ensure people feel inspired to give the best of them and to help and maximize their talent.
- Ensure the compliance of the provided services, reducing incidents and trying to decrease non-quality costs.
The Quality Policy expressed herein is used as the framework for establishing the quality goals and objectives that the company expects to achieve. For this reason and as a commitment to quality, United Barcode Systems shall be responsible for disseminating this policy at all levels of the organization as well as providing the resources required for complying with this policy and of reviewing and updating it when necessary.